let’s try this again

with 3 potential job opportunities cooking along the jboss and i decided it was time to book a trip to nz. in addition to final interviews i can get a sense of the companies, the offices, the locate and i can begin getting us setup with bank accounts and such. to avoid any potential messiness i’m booking the flights myself and larry will see if any of the company will contribute some to offset the costs.

flying out june 26th, arriving early on the 28th (after crossing the date line) and returning on july 7th.

Leave a Reply